Sunday, August 1, 2010

Renegades...

The BFF was in town this weekend and we decided to go check out the SF Renegade Craft Fair located at Fort Mason earlier today. As we neared the fair, we noticed a "BARNEY'S WAREHOUSE SALE" sign..also located at Fort Mason...'CHA CHING! Two for the price of one! I walked out empty handed but my BFF scored a super cute chanel'esque denim jacket. My first Barney's Warehouse Sale ever! Trying on the clothes was another interesting experience altogether. We were in a semi-blocked play pen with all the ladies inside it trying on clothes together. No real rooms or doors. The BFF will illustrate for a better picture.

We finally headed over to the fair and when we stepped in, the ooooing and awwwing began! I didn't get anything for myself, but I did get a t-shirt and card for the hubby (The bff got a matching tee for her soon-to-be hubby, but in navy):


Complimentary photobooth photos:

No comments: