Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Made in Taiwan...

It's been awhile since I last posted...I feel like a stranger! After the BFF's wedding, I managed to pack quickly and jet back to my motherland. 'Twas great to reunite with the hubby, but definitely takes some time to get used to. I've been back for 4 days, but it feels like I've done so much already. So far, I have:

1) Looked for apartments with the hubby - my main purpose of this trip. The apartments here are so tiny and expensive. They are too small, even for Shady.

2) Watched Pirahna 3D. It was ridiculously hilarious. LOTS of boobies and blood. Rotten Tomatoes gave it 75% - I highly recommend it.

3) Ate so much one night that my stomach got upset and decided to diarrhea on me. I was in so much pain and seriously almost shat in my pants. The hubby had to drive me to my dad's office so that I could release all the crap I ate.

4) Started a food blog for all the food I ate, and will eat in Taiwan. The hubby will be a guest blogger when he wants to be.

5) Encountered a gecko(?) at my parent's place. Apparently, they eat mosquitoes so we left him alone. Somewhat disturbing.

No comments: