Sunday, October 10, 2010

J.Cruel

For the first time today, I felt like a total douchebag-ette. My godson was wanting out of his stroller so we replaced him with Shady instead. I became one of those weird people who stroll their dogs around in a doggie stroller. I usually can't stand them, but technically, it wasn't Shady's stroller. On our way into J.Crew, this girl was trying to get by us and said in a really rude tone "Excuse me.."...and then commented something about "you and your frikin dog." And her lame boyfriend just followed her like a lost puppy. Just because the pretty J.Crew clothes can't fit your fat ass doesn't mean you can be such a rude beeyatch. Then again, I wonder if I would be thinking the same thing if I was in her place.




Jaxson's spot has been taken over

No comments: