Saturday, August 6, 2011

pupsitting.

We're babysitting Shady's friends Milo and Lily this weekend. They seemed to like the hubby a lot, probably because he's too nice. I'm definitely more of the disciplinarian, even with Shady. It was so strange to not have her here. Made us miss her even more.

Aside from pupsitting, the hubby and I attended a "childbirth" class from 9:00am - 3:30pm today. Since I'm on medi-cal, these classes are offered for free so we thought, why not. When we were asked to introduce ourselves, we had to say what we disliked/enjoyed most about my pregnancy. He said he disliked the constant complaining as a joke, but no one had a sense of humor and thought he was mean. It took me awhile to think of something I enjoyed about it, and all I could think of was that people were nicer to me. Everyone else had answers like "the bonding with the baby, the "togetherness" they felt as parents-to-be, and blah blah blah. We kinda just looked at each other and laughed.



And for old time's sake.. 


No comments: