Friday, December 3, 2010

Project Hammy: Stage 3

Now that the hubby is back, we can finally begin our home renovation. The old walls have been knocked down and now we have an empty space. The real work begins - where should we put the outlets? The pipes? The switches? The toilet? Windows? Our future home is awkwardly spaced making the layout quite difficult to plan. I am thankful for my handy husband when it comes to things likes this - he knows way more than I do, therefore it's best that I'm left with just saying yes or no. It's hard to imagine a home with the pics below, but I thought I'd post them anyways. Wish us luck!

family room


kitchen space (appliances, stove, etc. will go between the poles)

extra space.. not sure what to do with it yet

weird pipes underneath that cannot be removed - thus lowering our ceiling quite a bit 




1/2 bathroom

back patio door 

No comments: