Monday, June 20, 2011

it's britney, bitch!

My wonderful BFF bought me yet another awesome birthday present this year - tickets to Britney's Femme Fatale concert at Staples Center! Though Britney will never be like her younger self (think back to I'm a Slave for you), she still rocked and managed to entertain us two pregger ladies. The muscle men backup dancers definitely kept me entertained as well.

While waiting for Britney to come out on stage, we noticed Paris Hilton walking by with her sister Nicky in tow. I guess she was also there to support her once best friend Brit Brit. Though I'm not a fan of Paris, it was fun to catch a glimpse of the not-sure-why-she's-famous reality starlet. I felt bad for her sister Nicky though because no one was calling out her name. So to make her feel better, I started calling out her name. But I don't think she heard me.






No comments: