Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Home Etiquette

We tried a new restaurant called "Liang's Village Cuisine" for lunch today and it was yum yum yum! We ordered a bunch of dishes but the cold noodles with shredded chicken was my favorite! It actually had a taste of Taiwan to it. Their "red oil wonton" was delicious too. However, the only draw back is that my breath can now put vampires to sleep - forever. I can't wait to go back there again.



On the way back from lunch, the hubby was complaining to me about some of the men who lack gym etiquette while working out. He said that there were inconsiderate men who never put back their weights after lifting which in turn causes others to think the machine/bench is still occupied. I replied that it was a male thing because guys never like to put things back to the original place they took it from. I told him I wish he could apply the "gym etiquette" to our home because I'm constantly finding things in the house where they don't belong. Of course, he disagreed with me. Blah.

1 comment:

berber said...

MMM... I am reading this at breakfast time and wanting some Liang's right now! Pammy, hope to see you soon :) Love your blog... keep it up!