Sunday, February 28, 2010

Drunken Yoga

My hubs and I met up with some friends last night to do some planning for our May trip to Europe. We're going on a group trip before everyone starts popping out babies. We discussed our plans over some drinks, and I ended up having a bit too many. I definitely fulfilled not only my craving for alcohol but my monthly alcohol quota as well. Sometime in the middle of the night, we started practicing some yoga moves. I'm not sure what we did, but I found a bunch of bruises all over my right leg and a cut on my lower lip this morning. I may have fallen on my face too because my right cheekbone felt bruised. Maybe I should film an instructional video on practicing drunken yoga. My BFF says that I get drunk like a man. Maybe there's a penis in me after all.

On a less painful note, I'm all packed for Madrid and Paris! The weather forecast for this week is rain, rain and more rain, but oh well! That's what umbrellas are for. I dropped off Shady at her babysitter's this afternoon and we are missing her so much already! She's definitely in good hands, but our house feels so empty without her.


I also got to see my godson today and his mama. One of baby J's uncles was angry that I was anointed godmother and he wasn't. First come first serve, sucker!

I will definitely take lots of pictures and draw as many sketches as I can while in Europe. Hasta la vista and Au revoir for now!

No comments: