Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Funday

Today was a better day than yesterday. Though it was raining, I enjoyed a good, early meal with my friend and her hubby at Tainan in Cupertino Village. We used to go there almost every weekend during college - over 10 years ago. Good old times. Man, I AM old.

Early this evening, I had my weekly tea session with Baby J and his mama at our usual meeting place, followed by dinner at Straits Cafe. Straits isn't exactly a baby friendly location, but Baby J enjoyed himself and rocked to the 80's music that was playing. Meanwhile, his mama and I enjoyed scrumptious food and shared a yummy mangopolitan. Just one. If Baby J wasn't there, I think we would have had 6 - each.

Love his farting face - looks just like his father:

1 comment:

.......... said...

fart on, jax, fart on...

need 7 NAIL! (inside joke)