Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mourning...

Our trip to Paris has been canceled...well, postponed hopefully. Due to some family business that suddenly sprung up, we no longer can make the trip. I'm very sad. So sad that I cried..and fought. Humph. I seriously want to implant some male hormones in my body. I'm so done with having feelings. Oh well...hopefully, we can get credit for our plane tickets and use them later. Boooo...

Good news of the day - my friend aka "nan-ren", her hubby and pup Marley are driving up from Los Angeles today and will be staying with me for the night. They are coming to pick up some baby goods from her cousin. Why? Because they are having a baby boy! Gosh, I am surrounded by babies galore. I guess that's why there's no need for me to have one just yet.


No comments: