Saturday, March 13, 2010

damn you girl scouts

I was so excited when I noticed a girl scout cookies booth outside the supermarket today. I could not wait to get my hands on a box of thin mints, samoas, and tagalongs. I wasn't so excited anymore after the little girl told me that each box was four dollars! WTF - they used to be two! Not only that, the boxes are also smaller. So I settled on only two boxes - the thin mints and tagalongs. I figured it'd be better for me anyways. I gave the little girl seven dollars first and she passed it to her father who was stationed behind the booth. While looking for the last dollar, her father opened his big fat mouth and whined that I owed another dollar. I know you old fart, I was looking for some change! Damn you girl scout cookies and girl scout father! Damn you for making my ass fatter!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shameless scouts!!!!

.......... said...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA... i want some too. sharing is caring!