Sunday, March 28, 2010

Girlfriends are forever

It was yet another lazy Sunday afternoon spent with my godson and his mama today. I haven't seen him for at least two weeks and I swear, he has grown! He's the cutest baby ever. As we sat outside Fantasia chatting over tea, two old, shriveled up trannies walked by us in super high heels - one in tight black leggings and the other in daisy duke jean shorts. We've seen a lot of douchebags and nasty women at Santana Row, but never this! It was a total shocker. We were speechless.

I love spending time with my godson and his mama. Sometimes, I can totally understand why women become lesbians. We just understand each other a lot more than the opposite sex - and we are a lot cleaner! I miss being in the honeymoon period when I actually thought I was "special". No, it's not even that time of the month. I'm sending my love to all my girlfriends because they are the best! Girlfriends (and diamonds) are forever.

No comments: